Click Here for a VERY LARGE Picture!
Got a knee injury? Need to carry a cane? You might as well do it in style. This pirate head sword cane combines so many types of style and functionality that you'll never need another cane again.
- It's a pirate head, and pirates are cool.
- It's a scull, and sculls are cool.
- The top of a pirate hat, as it turns out, fits very comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- It's a cane. In many circumstances, this will help you with mobility.
- It's a sword. With a simple turn of the head, the sword is unsheathed, to fulfill any number of box opening or self defense needs.
If you came here looking for a pirate scull head sword cane, look no further. With a rubber sole to help with traction and a stainless steel blade, the craftsmanship and attention to detail really shine through.
Cane, fully assembled, measures 33.75". Blade measures 13". Handle (in sword mode) is 4.5".
If anyone is wondering if you are a grizzled old man, let them wonder no more.